Iyengar Yoga Center of Boulder
We've been serving the Boulder community with quality Iyengar Yoga classes for over 20 years. Our studio provides a comfortable and unassuming safe environment where we work with students of all ages and abilities. Everyone is welcome.
The center is run by Laura Antelmi who has been teaching Iyengar Yoga for going on 30 years. She is an acclaimed and sought after teacher of human anatomy and is an expert in teaching Therapeutic yoga.
Check out our schedule page. We offer group classes weekdays, weeknights, weekends and private sessions are also available by making advanced arrangements.
Please keep up to date using the twitter feed at the side of this page or by subscribing to our feed on twitter.com/boulderyoga. Explore this site to see our schedule, purchase classes, learn more about Iyengar Yoga or learn about your studio and instructors.
We are conveniently located in downtown boulder in the Whittier Building at 23rd and Pearl. Our studio is next to Sun Deli but the entrance is on the opposite (west side) of the building.
We hope to see you in class! Namaste.
The Benefits of Therapeutic Yoga: Kellie's Story
Kellie is a student at IYCB and has a rare disease called Sanfillipo Syndrome. She has been practicing Iyengar Yoga for four years which helps Kellie maintain her structural alignment in hopes that she will never have to use a wheelchair. Read Kellie's story here.
Therapeutics play an important role in Iyengar yoga, and can be used to support and heal a wide range of conditions. Read more...
- Kids' Yoga with Sallie - first and third Saturday of each month, 11:45-12:30pm
- Back Care - Monday, 1:30pm; Wednesday and Friday, 9:00-10:15am
- Neck and Shoulders Program - Tuesday, 9:00-10:15am
- Feet and Knees Program - Thursday, 9:00-10:15am
- Visiting Teachers - IYCB offers workshops with Iyengar yoga experts from all over the world. See our workshop page for opportunities to study with visiting teachers.