These policies ensure your safety, respect for and enjoyment of other students, and the smooth sustainable operation of the studio to provide our clients with a quality experience.
Payment and Sign In
- Please take care to sign in accurately and correctly in the book BEFORE you take the class.
- If you have an active membership or class card remove your card from the filing box, record the day's class on the card if applicable (i.e. 8 week sessions and class packs require that you record the classes you attend and monthly memberships do not) and give the card to your instructor.
- If you are dropping in or buying a new class package please pay the instructor for the membership you want to buy and then fill out your card completely. Next time you come to the studio your card will be filed under your last name.
- Be at class on time. Show up 10 minutes before the class time to give yourself time to sign in, get ready for class and BE ON YOUR MAT when the class begins.
- If you arrive late, please enter the studio very quietly and be sure to sign in and take care of your payment BEFORE joining the class.
- Turn off the ringer on your mobile phone before entering the studio.
- If you forget and your phone begins ringing please turn it off right away.
- Wear shorts or footless leggings. The instructor should be able to see the alignment of your hips, knees, and ankles.
- Do not wear baggy clothes, dangling jewelry, or any type of perfume to class.
- Cleanliness is important for your health and the comfort and enjoyment of others. Your clothes and your body should be clean when you come to class.
- Remove shoes immediately upon entering the studio. Please no shoes on the wood floor.
- If departing earlier than class is scheduled to end, please leave at least 10 minutes before the end of class and be sure to take a 5-minute Savasana (relaxation pose) before leaving. The final relaxation at the end of class is sacred and we ask that you be respectful of the other students and your instructor. Do not disturb the class during Savasana (final relaxation.)
- If a class is crowded please make room for the mats of other students without being asked. For Vinyasa classes and the teachers practice there may be times when students are set up mat-to-mat. This just means it's a good class. Enjoy it.
To Get the Best Experience in Class
- Be sure to let the instructor know if you have any injuries or physical limitations before the class begins so that they are aware of them and can make sure you get the most out of the class and do it safely.
- For your comfort, it is best to practice yoga with an empty stomach. We recommend 2-3 hours after a full meal and best case would be at least 1 full hour with no food.
- Drink water before and copeous amounts after class. For vinyasa class it's best to minimize drinking during practice. Toxins that are released by the practice are flushed from the system by drinking water.
- If the instructor asks you to do something you do not feel like you can do safely then please listen to yourself and just politely let them know.
- In Vinyasa Class if you become tired you are welcome to move into a resting pose like Downward Facing Dog or Child's Pose until your heart rate and breathing settles down and then rejoin the flow when you are ready.
Refund & Make-up Policy
All tuition fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Classes and tuition fees are subject to change without notice. No carry over of classes or payment from one session to another. If you feel you have a legitimate reason to request something different please contact us and we will consider it. NOTE: In the event of inclement weather, we may cancel classes and if so, will post that information on the main page of this website.